When you access and use https://www.neroxis.ch/ and / or the services provided through this site (the “Site”), the company Neroxis S.A., whose head office is located at Rue Jaquet-Droz 1 2002 Neuchâtel Switzerland (“we” or “NEROXIS”) may, as data controller, collect, use and process, in the as permitted by law, personal data concerning you.
You acknowledge having read this Policy and understood it, and therefore acknowledge that you are fully informed of its content and accept it.
1 / Collection of personal data
When you access and use the Site, we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law and for the legitimate interest of NEROXIS, personal data:
● provided by you, namely your email address, and, optionally, your last name, first name, organization, location and telephone number.
● generated by your access and use of the Site, such as your IP address, your connection and browsing data, etc.
2 / Purposes
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
● Customer service . We use your data for customer service purposes, including to provide services to you, for technical support, and to establish and maintain user accounts;
● Marketing . To the extent permitted by law, and with your consent, we use your data for marketing purposes, including by email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we may use your data, such as an email address, to send newsletters, or to contact you about services or information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will obtain your consent before we use your personal information for purposes other than those set out in this Policy.
You are informed that the Site may contain URL links to other sites and third party content beyond our control. NEROXIS is not responsible for how these third party sites handle data about you and users.
You are invited to consult the policies put in place by the managers of these third-party sites and content on their websites.
3 / Communication of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
● People in charge of marketing and technical support;
● All NEROXIS personnel , according to the needs of the company and subject to their being bound by confidentiality obligations .
These data will only be disclosed for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes established in Article 2.
4 / Data retention period
We will retain your data for a reasonable period of time corresponding to the period during which NEROXIS needs such data, subject to relevant laws and policies. In particular, your personal data may be kept by NEROXIS for the duration of the service provided for certain data (contract for the paid part), and for 3 months for visitors’ browsing data for technical support purposes.
5 / Your rights and how to exercise them
In accordance with the law, you have the right to object at any time, for legitimate purposes, to the collection of your personal data.
You also have a right of access to the data collected, a right of rectification, updating and deletion of the data processed, the right to give instructions concerning the storage, deletion and communication of your data. of a personal nature, the right to receive communication of the data processed concerning you as stored by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms , located 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
To exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com, attaching a document certifying your identity and expressly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
However, if you object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, features or services of the Site.
6 / Cookies
6.1 / What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that may be downloaded to your computer hardware when you access and use our Site. They allow the Site to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or past actions.
Some of your personal data may be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented to this, for example, in order to facilitate secure online access so that you do not have to enter your username and password. again.
Cookies published by NEROXIS
This allows us to provide content more suited to your needs and in so doing improve our service. Cookies can be used to determine whether there has been contact between us and your computer hardware in the past.
Only the cookie on your material is identified.
These cookies are also intended to:
● Improve your experience on the Site: be able to connect to the service, memorize preferences, personalize the experience, etc.
● Improve our services: some cookies allow us to compile statistics on the use of our services, to better understand the habits and preferences of our different types of users, etc.
The cookies published by third-party partners
We can distinguish 4 categories of cookies:
● Cookies from commercial or advertising partners. As part of the advertising campaigns carried out by NEROXIS, partners are required to place cookies. These cookies allow NEROXIS to monitor the results of these advertising campaigns and improve their effectiveness;
● Analytical application cookies. These applications make it possible to collect information on the use of our services;
● Cookies from sites or partners which make it possible to improve the service, for example by making it possible to display and send newsletters or to display certain pop-ups;
● Technical cookies. These cookies are used to support and maintain the Site, for example by making it possible to diagnose related problems.
6.3 / Consent
You can revoke this consent at any time.
You can also manage and control the cookies we use on our Site by using the cookie settings.
6.4 / How to deactivate or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use the Site.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
You can prevent HTTP cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser not to accept cookies.
You can delete cookies on your equipment at any time, by following the procedure provided in the table above.
6.5 / Storage period
We do not keep any personal data collected through cookies for a period of more than thirteen (13) months from the deposit of the cookie concerned on your equipment.
7 / Incident declaration
In accordance with applicable law, we undertake to inform users of our Site in the event of an incident affecting data protection.
8 / Data protection
We are committed to ensuring reasonable protection of your data (with technical, physical and administrative measures) in order to protect such data against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use , modification or destruction.
9 / Modification of the Policy
We will inform you of any modification of this Policy, by posting any new version on the Site or by notifying you by e-mail, and this new version will take effect from the date of its publication or from the sending of the e-mail. -mail notification, if applicable.
Last updated: October 2021